Follow me as I follow Christ

My photo
either I'M talking to YOU are i'm TALKING2CHAIRS.i like to think of myself as being a man of GOD,who likes to talk and like to express my thoughts through writing. i'm not a conformist "it is not a disaster to be unable to capture your Ideal,but it is a disaster to have no Ideal to capture" writng helps.feel free to comment on my blog's.LOVE YOU!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

tttoxicgosphell4u

that gosphell that you hearing,that you believe is toxxxic,dangerous to your salvation.everybody is going to heaven.you must be reading that bobbie jones bible.Everybody got their own bible ,Muslims,Mormon's,Jehovah Witnesses,Christians,Catholics even Sailors have their own bibles,saw it in the bookstore. HELL is hot and aint nothing going down but lost souls. H.E.L.L. ,hot,hot,hot.hell is an evil place ,hell is down low and lonely,if Jesus Christ the son ofGod said there is a Hell ,you better believe its hot.gospel is toxic! EVERYTIME i go to church,they tell me the bible is all i need for HOLY liiving,if the bible is all i need thenwhy are you selling me your book or CD afterwards,and then i have to pay a hundred dollars for it. when Jesus Christ the Son of God was on earth salvation was free, now their charging interest on a prayer. I'M sounding the ALARM, thats tttoxicgospphell4u and I'M just talking2chairs.

1 comment:

  1. Talking2Chairs I never understood it! Many different people are trying to push as different types of religion. In my work place the various religions. Everyone is trying to make “THEIR GOD” known. But there are these two women who are just over the top. One is a Rastafarian and the other is a Jehovah Witness. When these two ladies get together the battle is an epic tragedy. Now that’s talking2chairs

    ReplyDelete