Follow me as I follow Christ

My photo
either I'M talking to YOU are i'm TALKING2CHAIRS.i like to think of myself as being a man of GOD,who likes to talk and like to express my thoughts through writing. i'm not a conformist "it is not a disaster to be unable to capture your Ideal,but it is a disaster to have no Ideal to capture" writng helps.feel free to comment on my blog's.LOVE YOU!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

thatPINKSHIRT again

hot pink,you a HOT mess with your berry shirt on.my mom would have whipped ask if i wore that color,they say the worid is very different now Man of God,the times has changed,they say there is nothing wrong with a man wearing a pinkshirt.I tell them ,stop lieing.borderline sissy if you ask me .men WALKING around with hair longer then a horses tail,Iguess i'm old fashion.PINK,PURPLE,YELLOW my sister wore .those colors was reserved for her.BLUE,GRAY,BLACK, I wore,i wore those colors.if dad would have caught me playing Hopscotch,it was world war three and there was no aftermath ,my asK was grass!.little boys playing a tisk -it,a task- it, a green and yellow basket.you wondering why your son is wearing PINKshirtPINKtiePINKSOCKS with a mohawk haircut and walking with a twist .YOU DID IT! society has ripped the moral fabric out of the seams of the clothes of IDENTITY.what i'm saying you was recognized by what color you wore.TODAY,today, Jack and Jill aint going up the hill.Bruce and Billy ,climbing the mountain together holding hands,with their pink back pack on.people quick to tell me ,that clothes don't make the man If clothes dont make the man then why are you still wearing those pants?I have a dress you can wear, put on this dress, Mr. clothes,don't make the man! i'm just talking2chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment