Follow me as I follow Christ

My photo
either I'M talking to YOU are i'm TALKING2CHAIRS.i like to think of myself as being a man of GOD,who likes to talk and like to express my thoughts through writing. i'm not a conformist "it is not a disaster to be unable to capture your Ideal,but it is a disaster to have no Ideal to capture" writng helps.feel free to comment on my blog's.LOVE YOU!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

trouble at the TABLE

wAKE up!smell the coffee something is in it.There is one bible,THE HOLY BIBLE. two days ago the Mormons came knocking at the door.guess what they brought with them their own bible! they told me John Smith was a disciple and that he wrote the Mormon's bible.Now I'M thinking to myself I heard of Peter,Paul,John the Baptist,James,even Judas.I never heard of John Smith,curiosity made me listen to what they had to say and I figured if KRS-ONE could write a bible called the gospel of Hip-Hop then two white boys riding a bicycle in my neighborhood,where crime rate is higher then a prostitute skirt! then this dude John SMITH must be worth dieing for.To make a long story short we are at the table talking,then i hear a knock at my door.i open the door two elderly men introduce themselves as Jehovah witness and guess what they brought with them their own bible!(the Jehovah Witness Bible).I know what you are thinking because I thought it too what are the odds,the Mormons,the Jehovah Witness at my house at the same time.I'm about to be messy,like my aunt Rhonda,she's always starting trouble.She tells everyone she's a Pastor because she knows so much about the Bible.Gentlemen come on in sit down,I've noticed you have brought your bible too.I have two disciples of john smith sitting at the table and I have the Holy Bible written by Holy men inspired by God! I WISH YOU COULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES. I was waiting for someone to politely excuse themselves from the debate that we were about to have,But to my surprise they were geared up,ready like Freddy.Verbal warfare was on their mind.Moments later I hear a knock on my door so i excuse myself from the table open the door and its my Aunt Rhonda, come on in aunt Rhonda,as she walks by I'M thinking this is too good to be true! or Am I being Punk'd? Auntie Rhonda is a walking bible! she has a scripture for everything and can quote the bible from Genesis to Revelations.I guess there is an Aunt Rhonda in every family! she sits at the table ,notices the Mormon bible,the Jehovah Witness bible,and then she turns and looks at me and says the devil is a lie;I REBUKE these demons in the name of JESUS,these people going to Hell! As i turn around to head back in the opposite direction,aunt Rhonda shouts and says where are you going? I reply,I hear the Holy Spirit knocking on the door I'm gonna open the door.This a true story.The names have not been changed to protect the innocent and I'M just Talking2Chairs. ANTHONY F.

No comments:

Post a Comment