Follow me as I follow Christ

My photo
either I'M talking to YOU are i'm TALKING2CHAIRS.i like to think of myself as being a man of GOD,who likes to talk and like to express my thoughts through writing. i'm not a conformist "it is not a disaster to be unable to capture your Ideal,but it is a disaster to have no Ideal to capture" writng helps.feel free to comment on my blog's.LOVE YOU!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

PINK ! PINK ! PINK ! PINK !

light pink, dark pink, hot pink, piss pink! It's still pink to me. Easter Sunday,at church there was to much PINK for me!.everybody had on pink,except me.i'm old school.they call me James Evans,remember "GOOD TIMES" the TV show.my mother wore PINK and my sister wore PINK.the men has stole the PINK shirts from the women.I start to itch when i see males wearing pink,they got on PINKshirts,PINKtie,PINKsocks and tight booty pants,the type of pants James Brown wore.PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!someone tell me what happened to the male dress code? i"am standing boldly and proud for the true color's that identified the males.blue,BLACK,GREY,white,red those are our colors.hot PINK,and Berry, them colors your momma should be wearing.on Easter Sunday,YELLOW was mellow,but it was not for the fellow.your hair is longer then your sisters!,your fingernails is longer then your sisters! how you a real man and you have more barrettes in your hair then your daughter.you will buy your son a blue bike,but you want let him ride a Pink bike ,because IT's for a girl,but you will show up at church with your pinkPINKSHIRT on! i'm just TALKING2CHAIRS.

1 comment: