Follow me as I follow Christ

My photo
either I'M talking to YOU are i'm TALKING2CHAIRS.i like to think of myself as being a man of GOD,who likes to talk and like to express my thoughts through writing. i'm not a conformist "it is not a disaster to be unable to capture your Ideal,but it is a disaster to have no Ideal to capture" writng helps.feel free to comment on my blog's.LOVE YOU!

Monday, April 5, 2010

too short AND THAT AINT RIGHT!

I'M running and ducking with my helmet on,but SATAN's pull is getting strong.they say behind the enemy line is where you find what aint right,what aint right in GODS EYESIGHT.temptation!!!!. MYself,a male wants to know your view on how a women should dress in the church.on SUNDAY at the church i ATTEND there is breast and ass all over the congregation.THE women love to stand up and praise the Lord with their short!,short! dress on AND THAT AINT RIGHT. if i staY sitting in my chair I GET a BIRD'S EYE VIEW of their nasty,their butt's.I close my eyes, but THIS IMAGE OF THEIR ASS IS what I SEE and it aint my praise that are coming up. my 10 hailmarys and 5 our fathers aint helping this soldier.i would like to hear your thought on how a women should dress in the church.talking2chairs

No comments:

Post a Comment