Follow me as I follow Christ

My photo
either I'M talking to YOU are i'm TALKING2CHAIRS.i like to think of myself as being a man of GOD,who likes to talk and like to express my thoughts through writing. i'm not a conformist "it is not a disaster to be unable to capture your Ideal,but it is a disaster to have no Ideal to capture" writng helps.feel free to comment on my blog's.LOVE YOU!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'M no SINNER,you no SINNER

ROMANS 6:23,For the wages of sin is death;but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.When i hear a person or a pastor say they are a sinner,I tell that individual you can not be a christian,let me put it this way,you can not be saved and talking about you a sinner.When you call yourself a sinner this is the picture you paint of yourself.This is what you are saying:that you are a fornicator,committing adultery,you are involved in uncleaniness,lasciviousness,idolatry,witchcraft,hatred,emulations and you haven't excepted Jesus Christ as the Savior.See the picture you are painting of yourself.When you call yourself a sinner you are saying that you're a murderer,you are a drunkard there is envying,strife and heresies in your life.This list goes on and on.If you haven't received Jesus Christ who born in Nazareth as Lord and Savior,if you haven't confessed those sins and were baptized for the remission of sins that list of sins I just named they are yours and that makes you a sinner.If you practice sin you are a sinner.If you are a liar you are a sinner.If you cheat on your taxes each year to receive more money you are a sinner.Sin originated in heaven In your bible it says,Lucifer,satan,iniquity was found in him.I can not tell a man,a women,a boy,a girl who has been saved in the name of Jesus Christ that they are a sinner.What comes to my mind is this song "Amazing Grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me I once was lost but now Iam found was blind but now I see.I recall another song"What can wash away my sin,nothing but the blood of Jesus ,what can make me white as snow nothing but the blood of Jesus" A person is either SAVED or LOST you are either SHEEP or GOAT ,WHEAT or TARE.You are the light of this world or you are walking in darkness.You can't be saved and be a sinner at the same time.Christian folk will hide under the umbrella of Gods grace.Have you heard them say,I'am a sinner saved by GRACE and they act like the world? You was a sinner.Grace came in the form of Jesus Christ,Grace went to the cross and died for your sins my sins.Grace says sin has no dominion over you.Let me help somebody today,turn your bible to ROMANS 6:14,it reads,For sin shall not have dominion over you:For ye are not under the law,but under grace.I want to bring this point home to those who still believe they are sinners.ROMANS 6:1-2,What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid.How shall we,that are dead to sin ,live any longer therein? Grace enables you to live a Holy life.Every man was born a sinner.Every man,woman,boy,girl was born a sinner because of the sin of one man,Adam.The person who has been "born again" is no longer a sinner,as long as you receive the gift of righteousness.The Grace of God has appeared to all men.Titus 2:11 reads,For the Grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appear to all men.For those Christians who believe Grace is just unmerited,favor a free gift that we don't deserve.If we read verse 12,it says GRACE is teaching us that,denying ungodliness and wordily lusts,We should live soberly,righteously,and godly,in this present world,vs.13,Looking for that blessed hope,and the glorious appearing of the great God and Saviour Jesus Christ;who gave himself for us,that he might redeem us from all iniquity ,and purify unto himself a peculiar people,zealous of good works.Grace came in the form of Jesus Christ.If we have iniquity in our hearts or if we are a sinner,Psalms 66:18 and JOHN 9:31,God will not hear or listen to a sinner.If anyone is God-fearing and a worshipper of him and does Gods will they will be heard.I AM NO SINNER, YOU NO SINNER. written by ANTHONY FOSTER

No comments:

Post a Comment