Follow me as I follow Christ

My photo
either I'M talking to YOU are i'm TALKING2CHAIRS.i like to think of myself as being a man of GOD,who likes to talk and like to express my thoughts through writing. i'm not a conformist "it is not a disaster to be unable to capture your Ideal,but it is a disaster to have no Ideal to capture" writng helps.feel free to comment on my blog's.LOVE YOU!

Friday, September 10, 2010

tight BOOTY pants

tight booty pants,pinkshirt,PINKtie,PINKSOCKS.does that describe you? well,Iam about to talk about you.Remember Archie Bunker(All In The Family)those were the days when men were men and boys were boys.Lamont had Fred Sanford(Sanford and Son),J.J.had,James Evans(Good Times).we HAD real men to watch on television,to mold us,to inspire us to be real men.Now the role models are Bernie Mac+Steve Harvey+Tyler Perry =,add those three together what do you get?answer.=little Richard,yes,funny. that reminds me,gotta go! THIS WILL BE CONTINUED AT A LATER TIME. talking2ckairs

1 comment:

  1. Question: are you saying that a young man in today’s society doesn’t have that father figure to look up to? The men you listed above would be a great source of motivation to anyone! You cannot judge them just because there business is comedy! You don’t know how many obstacles they had to go through just to get to this point in their life! Maybe their journey can help someone stay on the right track…..Think about it!

    ReplyDelete